How to Make Money Online With No Cash Investment – Scam Free Guide
Okay, so what I am about to share with you isn’t necessarily going to make you rich overnight. Anything is possible, but overnight riches will not be promised here. With the right guidance, resources, and some reasonable work you can begin to supplement your income and eventually build yourself a profitable money making business.
Making money online will take some time and some ingenuity, but you can succeed without any out of pocket investment. I will share with you in this article some knowledge that can change your financial future forever, right here, right now. I will make this as simple and brief as possible, because I know you are in need of money if you are reading this. Let’s begin.
I want to offer you some important tips before I share this information . I want to emphasize to you that the road to riches is never an easy one and you will want to do some planning before you begin trying to make money online. Prepare yourself with the tips below before scrolling any further.
1.Investing Money – Promise to invest your first earnings into turning your operation into a functioning Internet business so that your profits can continue to grow. These investments may include placing advertisements, buying a domain name, website hosting, logo creation, etc. I suggest visiting http://www.sba.gov to devise a business plan as your money multiplies. You will want to keep track of your business spending so using accounting software will also be helpful. You can get accounting software for free at http://www.ideawins.com should you need it.
2.Investing Time – Plan out 4 hours out of the week for your online profit plan. I am not saying to take a whole 4 hours out of one day. If your busy you can throw in a few minutes a day here and there, but try to stay dedicated to making this work for you. Extra weekend time available? If you feel you need coaching to better manage your time for this to work for you, you can visit http://www.mindtools.com online.
3. Learning – Never stop learning. Always try to expand your knowledge by visiting websites with information on business marketing, business planning, etc. Using Google Search is a great way to obtain free information on various subjects that will help you down the way as you grow. Some good information sites include http://www.marketingtips.com and http://www.marketingfind.com
4.Confidence – Never give up faith in yourself. Do not be scared to try new things. You will need to do a lot of writing to make this work. Do not be afraid if you are not a writer, people like to read what other people write all the time. If you write people on your MySpace, then that is enough skill to get you started.
So now that we have gone through some mental preparation, let me share with you the free available tools you will need to make money online. You may need to bookmark this page for future reference and I actually suggest you do that.
1. Finding Products to Sell – You will need at least one product to offer, otherwise it will be impossible to make money. By doing a Google Search for “Free Affiliate Programs” you can find many interesting and unique products to represent online. Some companies even give you a free website to market their products. I suggest visiting the following sites: http://www.clickbank.com and http://www.topsavings.net/money
NOTE: Most affiliate programs require you already have your own website and domain name. The two companies above do not require this, so these are your first best options to sign up with.
2. Get a Free Website – Yes, you can run a website for free. Down the road you will want to buy a site, but if you have no money to invest, free is where you will need to start. You can visit http://www.webs.com for a free website however I suggest you try starting a blog, especially if your a beginner online. You can get a free blog started at either http://www.blogger.com or http://www.wordpress.com.
3. Customize Your Site – With your new site you might want to try to customize the colors and appearance, this will help in the future with search engines such as Google and Yahoo. Engines do not like duplicate designs, so whatever you can do to make the design more unique will help you, but if you do not have the experience it is better to wait until you can afford to hire someone to design your site for you.
4. Start Writing – In your site start to write on subjects that you are familiar with. It can be anything from cars to zoo animals. You will want to write at least 3 posts a week to your blog. If it is a website then you will want to create three new pages a week with some content. I say anything above 300 words should be good. You can even write your opinion on recent news and events. Before you start writing it may be helpful to look up the popularity of such subjects by typing in the main keyword for the subject in the Google Keyword Analyzer that can be found at https://adwords.google.com/select/KeywordToolExternal Try to find longer keywords that relate to the subject and add them to your posts.
5. Start Linking – Once you have content you can start adding your links. Try different methods for placing the links. If a word matches a product you offer in your content you can hyperlink the word to the URL where you get credit for the sales! Clickbank has a search box that you can type in a keyword related to your article, you may find a product to match what your writing about! You can also place banner advertisements in between your articles to help guide readers to your products. If you use a blog, hyperlinking will be extremely easy without any programming knowledge.
6. Search Engines – If at all possible join a forum where they allow URL signatures and put your personal website hyperlinked in your signature. Make some comments with your signature intact, this will help you get listed with the search engines. One forum you can join is www.generalforum.com which has many different subjects to chat about. If you do not have the time to post in a forum and want the engines to notice you then you will have to submit your URL to them yourself.
The first method is recommended and far more beneficial than the second, especially for new sites. To learn more about search engines visit http://searchenginewatch.com/webmasters
7. Promotion – Start promoting your blog and links on your MySpace Blog, FaceBook, Digg, etc. DO NOT use email, Craigslist, MySpace messaging, or any other method of promotion that may be found intrusive to other users. SPAM can not only get your profile banned from certain sites, but it can also get you the good boot from your affiliate program. There are no short cuts here … follow the rules or loose out.
Bonus Guerrilla Method for My Readers
This next bit of information is a bonus start-up method. I will warn you, it must be done right or it won’t work at all. This method has the potential to boost your profit potential substantially if you are careful and diligent. By the way, this method is not deployed by myself and is best suited for ClickBank affiliates which I am not.
1. Sign up for Yahoo Answers at http://answers.yahoo.com
2. Start answering questions from other users online. You might want to see how others answer the questions to get a feel for how the community works. Make sure you answer questions within subject matter you somewhat know. Always add links to reference with your answers. DO NOT use your affiliate links … yet. Answer about three questions a day for a week before moving on to step 3.
3. After answering questions for at least a week you can now do something amazing. When you answer questions, you can type in a keyword relating to the question in ClickBank search and find products that are related to the question subject. All you have to do is copy and paste the referral URL.. You must have a good answer to go along with the URL. Do not paste only your URL, you must find other URLs to add to your answer that relate to their question or you will be spotted and reported for SPAM and your account deleted. The community can spot bad answers easily, don’t be greedy or dumb.
If you keep up with all the methods I have provided you with, you should be able to start making some real money online without ever having invested a penny. There is much more to learn but I have given you some basic guidance. I wish you much luck in your online money making efforts! Oh and remember, practice makes perfect. Trial and error are natural occurrences in life, keep your spirits high and never give up.
This article was written by Aaron Siegel of TopSavings.Net which offers communication products for both home and business. Get your own free website and start making money online offering cell phones, VoIP, calling cards, and more.